Make Over Matte Liquid Foundation

On today Beauty post i want to share a local brand from Indonesia, that has a good quality make up product with reasonable price. i've been eying this company for months, i just curious with the brand but not really interested with it, because honestly i don't know what to look and what to buy. until one of my friends Shelley one of the youtube vlogger *you should check her channel, she mostly do a make up tutorial * mention to me that she just try this product and she liked it. that why i went to Make Over counter at FX to see the collection.


they have a good range of make up product, start with foundation, face powder, eye shadow, lipstick, eye liner, blush and brush. so when i at the counter i decided i want a loose powder but some how i didn't buy it and i ended up buy a foundation, blush and a loose eye shadow which i'll post it later.

so the foundation has 7 different shade, which i think this is the biggest range of color in Indonesia, they have the very light and very dark skin tone. but the minus point is that they dont have the yellow base foundation, all the light foundation is has a strong pink base, which for me NC20-25 hard to get the perfect match color.


i like the pump bottle, because it more hygienic and i have more control how much product that i want, also it has the twit lock system like the Nars foundation, which good!

i chose shade number 1 which ochre. at first i buy the number 3 but when i got home i relies it was too dark for me, so i decided to go back and switch the color. i chose number 1 because Shelley recommended it to me, since we have the same skin color, and i trusted her.


the texture of this foundation is creamy and a little bit thick but easy to blend. as i mention before this shade has a strong pink undertone, so if you have a yellow skin undertone you can still wear this foundation but you have to apply it lightly

before  ------------- After
here's my before and after application, im not wearing anything on my face, not even a skin care product. i used Sigma Angled Kabuki F84. it does cover my redness and little bit of red spot. it doesn't cover much my under eye. the finish look is matte. it feels light on my skin. the problem is if you apply to much it'll look natural because it has pink undertone.


here's my final look, sorry nothing fancy of bold for today make up, because i just want to hang out with my BF and went to mall and im not in the mood to put tons of make up :D

face :
sekise kose face lotion
la roche cicaplast
make over liquid foundation
nyx blush tauple
elf duo bronzing + blush
sephora mineral compact powder *only for my under eye*
tarte consealer
it cosmetic consealer

eyes:
Urban decay shadow pencil
nyx taupe
maybeline gel liner brown
stilla mascara

lips
essence lipstick



1 comments:

  1. Great review,
    Actually I've been eyeing make over products too.
    I browsed and unfortunately their web is still under construction and then I found ur blog here.
    So it has good coverage according to ur pics. I guess its worth a try.
    Thank u for sharing ur experience, just the right info I need.
    btw I'm ur new follower. If u like, we can follow each other. U can find me at:
    baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com
    thank u^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola