Ozotic 530 Swatch and Review

Hi  today i have another Ozotic nail polish for you! i think i cant do a everyday post for a moment, because my internet connection is killing me, it took me 30 mins to open my blogger dashboard and another 30 minutes loading for adding the picture, then another 30 minutes to publish my post, and i don't have the patient to do that.



i got this nail polish from Bubble Talk Shop on Facebook, if you interested to try this nail polish you can buy it from her, because i dont think there's any Indonesia seller, sell this nail polish.oh ya currently she having a discount for Ozotic nail polish, she used to sell it Rp 180.000/ bottle  but now you can buy it in Rp 160.000/ bottle

 
Left : two coats - right 3-4 coats under black base 

Ozotic 503 is a clear base with fine magenta purple and gold glitter that can be shift to a bronze and sometimes green color. the glitter it self is not too dense so you need more than 2 coats for full glitter effect. in this swatch i used about 3-4 coats under black base. the color shifting is not to noticable on the nail, it was just like a regular glitter nail polish


so if you notice lately i've been using my right hand for photo, it because i just ripped my middle finger nail and it doesn't look pretty! so it's been very hard to take a picture for this kind of nail polish!


1 comments:

  1. The color is pretty but i love it more if it has more glitter. I dont like to put too many coats on my nail. 2 coats of that giltter will be the max for me. I still think your nails look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola