PIXY Colors of Delight MOISTURE LIPSTICK - RS 02 Review And Swatch

Hi, today i would like to present a local brand from Indonesia called Pixy, you can find this at supermarket, drugstore like guardian or century. i honestly never try any local brand except Sari Ayu. the reason i never try local product is that their packaging is not flattering for me.


then why i interested with this product then? well i was walking around at Guardian drugstore and then i found pixy product there, also at that time there's no SA asking what i need or following me around, so i feel comfortable to searching and looking at the product, then i was looking into their lipstick selection and i was shock by the price it was only IDR 18.5000 or 1.9$, since all my lipstick are nude this time i decided to grab bright color and i choose red and fuchsia.
\
PIXY Colors of Delight MOISTURE LIPSTICK - RS 02

the packaging is very sleek and simple in a light gray color, i like that this lipstick doesn't have a strong cheap lipstick scent. sometimes cheap lipstick has a annoying candle scent on it. 


RS 02, is a bright fuchsia with blue-purple iridescence it has an opaque and amplified finish, it doesn't make my lips dry like MAC lipstick, but i hate the stain. it is really hard to remover this color from my lips, even im using a make up remover and i washed my face. 


it's more darker and the iridescence more visible in real life. and sorry i had to edit the over all look, i got a new lightning and haven't figure how to setting the camera. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola