Sleek Bad Girl Palette Review & Swatch

Today i would like to share with you my Sleek Palette, i must say that i fell in love with sleek ever since i got the Sparkle palette, from makeuptoolshop last year or two years ago. and still collecting their special edition palette, i still want the paraguya palette but i haven't got the chance to buy it yet.


so today i want to share the Bad Girl Palette that i got last yeat, i dont know why i want this palette but i think the time when i want to buy this, it's only because i want to have and keep it and collect it.. so i wasn't really using this palette because the color are very dark and smokey, which im not used to wear this kind of color. but this palette is good if you a big fan of smokey or dark eye make up look,


here's my swatch, in these photo im not using any eye primer nor foundation, this is just on my bare arm skin and i apply this with my finger. some f the color from this palette are buttery and soft, some are dry like the black on the 1st row.

these are very pigmented and good color payoff! i do love sleek because they are cheap but they also have a good product. with only i think 10 - 12 $ you got 12 pigmented eyeshadow. they easy to blend, works great with or without eye shadow base. but if you have a super oily lid i prefer you use the eye base. 

lastly my FOTD using this palette :)

 Face :
sekise kose lotion
Make Over liquid Foundation
NYX taupe
Nars super O blush
Benefit High beam
Sephora mineral compact foundatiion

eyes:
Shu uemura brow gel liner
UDPP Original
Sleek Bad girl  - 2nd color from the first row, 3rd color from the 2nd row and black in the 1st row. and on the lower lash the purple from the bottom row
etude house eye shadow - brow bone
Loreal Hip pencil liner - blue spark
eye lash

lips :
bobbi brown pot rouge - i dont know the name 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola