Sleek Bohemian Palette Swatch And Review

hi guys, im back with make up look post, i already prepare another make up look from sleek au naturale palette review two days ago, but then i relies that i've done that review before but just with different make up look, so that's why this post has been post pone for 2 days, because i have to think what kind make up look with this palette.



the idea just pop up in the middle of the night and also i have the mood to do make up look, so that's why this post is up about 5am in the morning, because i just done the make up, photo and editing. i will never ever, do make up look when im not in the mood, because it'll turn out a big messy and ugly look. not to say that when i in the mood that my make up looks great.

let's talk with the packaging, i love love the white packaging just because i love white, but then i hate it when i used this palette, it got dirty and hard to clean up. as you can see on my picture my palette look dirty, but trust me i already clean it with make up remover but still have some eye shadow stain.


the texture in this eye shadow are amazing and pigmented when i apply it to my eyes, the shimmer color are very creamy and soft and the other matte are little bit dry side, but it doesn't make the color hard to blend or hard to be opaque. i love the range of color that they have in this palette. specially they have 2 matte skin tone color, which is a big deal for me!


i think this is a limited edition palette, so you might find this at ebay but hopefully with reasonable price.but if you seek for Sleek Palette in Indonesia you can find them at : Make Up Brush, MakeUpTools, or Beaute De Amour, i got my palette from this seller. they have an excellent customer service!if you looking for ready stock you might go to Make up Brush or Make up tools.

and finally my make up look from this palette :)

Face :
Sari Ayu Make up base *foundation* - Kuning Langsat
Sephora Mineral Compact powder
Blush - tarte doll face
NYX blush - taupe

eye :
UDPP original
sleek eye shadow
lancome mascara
maybeline gel liner black
UD 24/7 Mildew
eye lash

lips :
bobbi brown pot rouge






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola