Sleek Original Palette Swatch And Review

Hi today i have the Sleek Original Palette that i bought from MakeUp Brush, last year and i haven't use it until yesterday! the reason i didn't wear it or try it because it has so many shimmer color and i just realized that shimmery not really my favorite eye shadow color or texture.


i dont really like the color selection for this palette, because honestly it's hard to mix and match the color, also they come with 11 shimmer texture and it's not good if you put too much shimmer color on your eyes! all the eye shadow are pigmented and very creamy and soft but the black is a little bit hard and not pigmented as the shimmer one.


here's the swatch on my arm, and i dont use any make up base or eye primer for this.

i think this palette is perfect for colored liner or combine with other palette, and it's hard to use this palette without adding other color from other palette. it is really hard for me to do a make up look for this, but i try my best and here's the look!

overall im not a really big fans for this palette, because the shimmer eye shadow and it only have 1 matte black color, i love the texture of this palette, they are soft and easy to blend and very pigmented. i highly recommended this for those of you who love shimmer eye shadow or those of you who do a Gyaru make up look, because you need a shimmery eye shadow. 

B
 


Face :
Sari Ayu make up base *founadtion* - Kuning Langsat
Tarte Consealer
Sephora Mineral compact foundation
NYX Blush - Taupe
M.A.C Marine High lighter/blush

Eye :
UDPP Original
Sleek Original Plaette, pink, peach, bronze, black and purple
Etude House Brow pencil - Brown
Mascara - stilla
eye lash
individual lash

lips
Maybeline Baby lips
Revlon color burst - soft nude
essence - coralize me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola