Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hours Blush Exposed Review And Swatch

Good Morning everyone! it's Monday so let's start with a big happy face! *yeah i can say that because im in Holiday season!* so today i want to show you my new Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. i am a big fan of bronze - brown - taupe blush color, dont even ask why i just like it. so when Tarte having a 20 or 30% off i decided to try their brown - nude blush, which is Exposed and Buff but then i decided i want the matte blush first


i love the Tarte blush Packaging. it's slim and sleek, very travel friendly. also you got a big mirror inside.

Exposed is describe as a nude blush on their website. in the pan it's look like a nude brown blush, but after you apply it on your cheek, you can see a little bit hint pink in it. so it look more like rose nude pink instead of nude brown.

left heavy swatch - blended
as you can see on my swatch this has nude pink tone than nude brown tone. but i still like the blush color in my cheek

here's how the blush look in my cheeck, it's really a natural look, you can apply it sheer for flush look.

final thought :
this is a pretty blush, this is might be my new favorite blush for everyday look, because it look so natural yet make my face look fresh.. it doesn't stay for 12 hours on me, probably 7 hours, it's not totally gone from my face tho. would i purchased this again? yes in other color. in fact i already ordering the Blushing bride :D! and cant wait to try that one!


Face :
Sekise kose lotion
la roche cicaplast
Make Over Matte Liquid Foudation - 01
Tarte consealer
Sephora Mineral Compact powder
NYX blush taupe - shadding
Tarte Blush Exposed

eye:
UDPP Original
NYX Blush Taupe
coastal Scent 88 palette - nude
maybeline gel liner - brown
fake lashes
stilla mascara

lips :
Revlon color burst - softnude
essence - coralize me



2 comments:

  1. hi, bagus banget softlens nya, ini pake merk pa ih kalo boleh tau... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu pake EOS Jewelry blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola