FOTD Fall Make Up Inspired and Tutorial


Hi Guys, today i want to share my Fall inspired make up and i also try to make a tutorial for this make up look, many people ask me to do a tutorial, and finally i make one and it's hard! and every time i took a photo, it's look like i stabbed my eye with the brush! hahaha.. so let's got to the Make up look then the tutorial!

the color that i used for this make up is orange and plum, i think it's the right color for fall :D.

Product i used :

Face :
Sekise Kose Lotion
La Roche Posay cicaplast
Cover Girl + Olay Rehab foundation
Milani compact powder
NYX Blush - taupe
Etude House Dear my blooming cheek - OR202
Tarte - Exposed

Eye :
UDPP Original
MAC Intruguing Scarlet palette - Sweet Joy, Well spiced, Real Drama
Revlon color stay liquid liner - black
Maybeline mascara
fake lashes - from MakeUpTolls
brow - shu uemura brow gel

lips :
BBPR orange *dont know the name*

Tutorial!!

apply your eye primer *which i didn't show on this photo*
1. apply your lid color, any shimmery white or gold will do
2. apply your crease color with the orange color
3. then blend it out with your lid color, so there's no harsh line
4. apply dark plum or dark purple color on your outer V
5. blend it with your lid and crease color
6. High light your brow bone with matte eye shadow that match with your skin tone

then add your liquid and mascara and you done :D

i hope you enjoy my mini tutorial, if you like this i'll do more eye make up tutorial :D..

happy Sunday guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola