Help Me With My Comment System

maybe you guys has been wondering why i never reply or even post your comment on my blog, well the reason is because i have 3 comment system on my blog, one by blogger it self, the other is by diqus and intens debate. if you put your comment through blogger i bassicly lose it, so that's why i haven't post it. and i still figuring out how to fix it.

with Disqus, some time when i approve you guys comment, it become my own comment and i dont know why. on my disqus account i use my old email then i just change my old email with the new one so now i think i have two user in one account.

on intese debate, have no problem but i hate when i have to reply the comment, i have to search it on my own. so i think i want be back on disqus.

so if there's any of you who expert on this matter, please do contact me and help me please??? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola