New Franken Nail Polish and Nail Art

Hi! today i have a new franken * is a personalized mixture of nail polish* nail polish, i dont know exactly what i want to make so i just start mixing any color that i like and it's turn out not so good. but at leas it suit my skin tone color.

so the final result i got a baby blue color with a mix of silver shimmer and a little bit of flake chunk in it, because i used the color club Covered in Diamond, thats the only mixture i remember from this fraken, because i make it a long time ago and i didn't plant to post it on this blog.


i kinda hate and love the finish look, it's quit sheer i think i need about 3 coats for this swatch, it was fast dry because i used the seche vite in the mixture. 
then i added a balck and pink dazzling on each nail just to make it look pretty and not plain :D
 
 have u try franken or mix your own nail polish? please do share if you have or you're planning to make one :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola