Ozotic Nail Polish - 502 Swatch And Review

today i have the Ozotic 502, Ozotic is a nail polish brand from Australia i think this is kinda a Indie nail polish, but many people like it specially in US market, well for Indonesia market only few people know this brand, because Indonesia people wasn't really aware with Indie brand nail polish.

this is not my 1st post about Ozotic, it's actually my 3rd post about this brand and i still in love with this nail polish. this is the most amazing shift nail polish that i've own and i really wanted to grab the other color, from my lovely seller Bubble Talk shop!


 Ozotic 502, in the bottle you can see the strong orange - bronze color, but once you apply it into your nail you can see the strong purple color, specially when the flash hit the polish. the main color is bronze and purple, but it can be shift to green and yellow but i really have a problem capture it.
this was 2 coats under OPI Eiffel for this color, the formula was great but it's not fast drying, even i already use the seche vite top coat.

and more photo for this pretty nail polish


the only way i can show you the green - yellow color shift is by take a picture without using any flash, and yes it's turn a little bit dark. i still figuring out how to take photo with this kind of nail polish.

so what do you think? would you buy this nail polish?

xoxoxo,
Chell






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola