Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation Review & Swatches

Sorry for MIA a couple days, i was so busy last week, went out with my sister to make a driving lesson which took up about 2 days and i cant make my driving lesson because my ID card was expired and my e-KTP still on progress although i already make it last year!

enough with the excuse and complain, today i would like to share you my new Foundation from Cover Girl. i bought this because Riri from Flawless oh Flawless said that this is a cheap and a good foundation, so i wanted to try it.


This foundation giving you a big range of shade, and it might be confusing for you to choose what is the perfect shade for you. but you can used one of their shade match on their website to help you figuring out what shade are you, if you still unsure you can google it and see the other blogger swatch.


i finally decided to get the 125 Buff Beige, and thank God it was the perfect match for me NC 20-25. on me i'll oxidase a little bit. the texture for this foundation is creamy almost thick consistency but easy to blend. i love the scent of this foundation it's fresh and not too much


as you can see on my picture above, this foundation does erase my acne/ pimples and make my skin look almost flawless, i do have to apply a concealer on several are. the sad part is that this product isn't for me, because it cause break out for me.

it stays for +/- 8 hours with out touch up, and it doesn't melt or oily much on me. the more you get sweat, the more this foundation look beautiful on your skin and give you more glowy finish.

so what do you think? will you try this foundation? let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I won't lol not because it is a bad product but because I still have quite a collection of foundations. Need to finish them before im buying anything foundation related. I do hear that Drugstore brands cause break outs a lot. It is a pretty common knowledge here. Not all just a lot of them so u have to be careful and it is just a hit n miss kinda thing.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much?di conter indo ada gak?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola