Zoya Chloe Swatch And Review

Today i have a Zoya Nail polish to show, i just realized that i have several Zoya nail polish but i didn't post most of my collection in my blog, so a couple days ago i did a swatch about 3 Zoya nail polish and it's killing me, because i used a new lens that i borrowed from my friends it's a big lens and super heavy! it's heavier than my slr!
this week has been a horrible week for me first i found out that hardstand slr lens are broke, the automatic focus wont work, and little bit good new's is that im not the one who broke it. but it was a normal problem happen to standard lenses, but then again i have to spend about 400.000IDR to fix it. then couple days ago i broke my phone, if you followed me on Instagram, twitter or Facebook you may already know this about two days ago. so yeah im a little bit down now :(.. and again at the same night, i drop my brand new blush to my dog drink bowl!

so today i decided to back to blogging world and help me to forget those horrible stuff that happen to me, i hope everything will be back to normal soon. and now it's time to me show you my pretty flake Zoya nail polish!


 Zoya Chloe, is a pink coral jelly base with dense glass flake in it. i apply two coats of Zoya Chloe over OPI Linclon Park After Dark. this is a pretty flake top coat it has a blue flake but it doesn't show up much. it's more red, orange, gold flake.


i know on my last photo are dark and not good quality, but in that photo i can show you the shifting color to green.

so i hope you like my post, and do pray that i dont have to pay expensive to repair my cell phone, i can't afford it :(, im poor because of make up, hahaha,.,,

see you guys, have a great weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola