Zoya Kimmy Swatch And Review Plus "Fall Nail Art"

Hai! Today i have Zoya Kimmy from Last year summer collection, i wasn't sure why i purchased this color, because honestly this is not the right color for my skin tone. it always make my skin look dark and ugly. but then i forced my self to wear and loving this nail color.


Zoya Kimmy, is a bright orange red with mix of gold shimmer. this was surprisingly opaque in one coat, but i decided to apply another thin layer. this is such a bright color perfect for summer time, but the color actually reminds me of fall leaves color.

because i think this is also appropriate for fall i stamp it with  kinda a leave pattern from Bundel monster palette BM 210 with China Glaze 2030, and i added a little glitter on the top corner of my nail tips.

i love this nail color, i think it's perfect for fall :D

xoxo

1 comments:

  1. The color is pretty but i think it reminds me more of christmas than fall, red with gold shimmers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola