Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Bat!

i know this is late i supose to post this at 16 October, but igot busy and come home late also my lens are broke so i have to fix it. honestly my lens only need about 1 and half hour to be ready to used, but i just got lazy to wait so i just let it stay at the Canon center about 2 days.

so im gonna do a post marathon for couple days! hope you guys wont mind :D

so Bat! i want to draw a bat by my self but i don't have the imagination to draw a bat, im suck at drawing, so i decided to grab my Bundel Monster Plate then searching for Bat stamp and i got two of them. and i decided to use the BM-213 for that. and here's my final Mani look


 for the base im using China Glaze Pelican Gray and then i sponge it with OPI Ski Teal We Drop which i mixed with acetone first. then i stamp the bat from BM-213 plate. and to finish it all i apply one thin coat of Color Club top coats which i don't recommended!


6 comments:

  1. Really like how Pelican Gray looks with Ski Teal We Drop - great color choices here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mani! Such a great job. And the swatch is nice too - great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that you like this mani. this is one of my fave mani from this series

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola