Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Blood!

Good Morning! i know i didn't post anything two days ago, the reason is i got lazy and i dont know what to write and a little bit not in the mood to review a beauty product *blame the broken lens*.

so today is my 2nd entry for the Halloween nail art challenge, at first i think this is the most easy one and i can do it for 5 minutes nail art, but it took me about 1 hour to finish this. first i dont know what to make, i wanted to make splatter blood, but it turns out failed and i only got a big dot on my nails, and i have to start all over again! so finally i decided to do a dripping blood nail art and i really love the final result! this is my first time doing the dripping nail art and im nail it! hahah


for this im using black nail polish from Color Club and Alpin Snow white and Essie red nail polish for the blood.

i hope you like my dripping blood nail art and i really can't wait to see the other blogger nail art!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice, I love it! Especially with the white base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kereeen >.<
    selalu amazed sm bloggers yg bisa bikin nail art!
    pernah nyoba beberapa kali, tp seringnya gagal. hha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I love your design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola