Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Candy Corn

today challenge i think today challenge was easy, because it's candy corn even tho i don't know what is candy corn until i google it, and it's a candy with 3 color white, orange and yellow in a shape of triangle. after saw the picture it took me 1 hour to think how can i re-create it into nail art, and after 5 remake i finally came with super simple nail art, which im not proud of!

but im stuck for this nail art, for this mani i spend 3 hours just to think how to make it different and unique and special, but i can't think any design for now so i finally just do a simple nail art. haha i hope i'll do my best on next challenge!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola