Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Ghost

yey i didn't skip this nail art and im glad that i can make it on time! i was so sick today i have a terrible headache since this morning and i have to go to campus for my mid term, and i actually miss one test because i don't know the schedule *im enroll student so i don't know the exact class schedule*. then i was so tired, and when i get home my headache got worst and worst and i have to take 2 medicine and thank God the headache is gone now!

so for today challenge is ghost, at first i want to do the stamping but i have done that before on my 31 days challenge so i wanted something different, that's why i decided to used my nail sticker from Halloween collection.


so for the base im using th Lorean Project Runway which i don't know the name because the sticker gone, it's a smoke metallic grey which so pretty and i really love this color, and i think this is perfect for this nail art. then on the tip of my nail i added OPI Metallic 4 life.

and im planing to do a Halloween Make Up look soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola