Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Halloween Pumpkin

So as i mention on my previous  post that i'll join the Halloween Nail Art challenge from Glitter Obsession, for details you can go direct to her blog here and see all the rules and the participant!

for the today the challenge is Halloween Pumpkin, luckily  i still have my stock of pumpkin sticker from about 2 years ago, so i can make this nail art easy, because i can just stick the pumpkin on my nails. but if i do that it'll be so easy, so i decided to do a accent nail and ombre nail then stick the pumpkin on each nail.

the nail polish that i used is from Color Club Cast A Spell mini collection and OPI spookettes.


i added a black nail polish and start to do the ombre nail, then i add a little bit of glitter to make it a mystical night at Halloween!

i cant wait to see the other nail art and i hope you guys will join me in this nail challenge!!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola