Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Halloween Character

Hai guy's today challenge is the Halloween Character, i honestly don't know what to make but i've been seeing this Frankenstein nail art and i've been wanting to make one and i think it was cute and i never done anything like this before. so walla i made this nail art and i only need about 15 minutes to get the final design :D


for the base im using OPI Jade Is the New Black, then i using a black nail polish with a fine brush to pake the hair and the stitch. then im using white nail polish to add the eyes :).

 i try to make this mani look cute but i think i fail at that point and make this Frankenstein look more scary and creepy hahah.. but i love how this mani look :)


7 comments:

  1. sheila....bagus banget, warna ijonya gak norak jadinya karna ada hiasan hitamnya. Hiks... aku jadi pengen nyoba hias-hias kuku gitu, gak cuman warna aja, tapi gatot gara-gara gak bisa gambarinnya dan kukuku kecil mungil gitu. hahhahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is a fail at all..I think you did great. I have these shades and I could do this and I cannot do much at all in nail art! In fact I need a new mani and it's finally time for me to do something for Halloween - I think it will be this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i try to make him look happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah glad that you like my mani. this is quit simple actually. i believe you can do better than me

    ReplyDelete
  5. memoiselle memoiselleNovember 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM

    Hi Shella,

    You're very talented! Love the OPI shade you chose as a base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hallo Merry, ini Shella bukan Sheila :).
    kuku kecil bisa kok asal designnya juga ga terlalu bear, di sesuaikan saja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola