Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Mummy

hai, this is a super late post for this challenge. why becausse i really dont know how to make a mummy nail art and im not a big fan of mummy hahaha.. so i did a super simple mummy look.

i try to do with the tape thingy but it doesn't work and i hate it and it take so much time and im not in the mood, so what i did is i just paint my nail with white polish and then i take my black striping nail art polish then start to make a mummy warping that i interpenetrate from the mummy tape. so this is how my Mummy nail Art looks like


then for the eyes i added a red dot there and i added a clear rhinestone to make it look prettier, ahahah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola