Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Spider Web

Hi everyone! for today Challenge i decided to re-make my spiderman nail art. on my previoues nail spiderman nail art im using a stamping plate to make the spider web, because i still don't know how to meke the spider web freehand.

so today i decide to give it a try and i kinda sucssced with the freehand spider wed. for this i use a nail art pen that i bought from Zatura Shop long time ago..

so here's my nail art for today challenge!!


i really like the final look, i really can't wait the other nail art! 



6 comments:

  1. I love it! I think you did awesome. I need to try to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge! Love it! I think I better pick up a nail art pen, lol, would have been much better for me on this challenge! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Spiderman nail art is such a great idea :-D And your freehand is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great manicure, love the gradient in the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Spiderman. :D Nice mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola