Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Spider

hi quick post today challenge is spider which im not really happy with this challenge because the spider turn out to be creepy and ugly and non spider look. for this i did two mani and i think im gonna show you my totally failed mani and the real mani that i want to show you..

so here' s my messy spider nail art!


so i try to make the spider with dotting tools and nail art brush, and here's how it look, the spider look like a ghost and i really dont like it, so i remove it and i make this 


for this i still doing the sponge type of nail art, but since i always sponge it on the tip of my nails, now i wanted to try on the bottom, and it's turn put like a bloody and broken nail! haha
so for this im using the Bundel Monster Plate in BM-13.

so what do you think of my mani today??

have a nice day!



3 comments:

  1. the second manicure is much more scarier :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them. I like that you attempted some freehand stuff, it's so much harder than it looks! The second one turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola