Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Tombstone

H Guys! i should post this like two days ago but i got busy and i forgot to post this mani! aah im so sorry!

for this challenge we should make a tombstone nail art and it's kinda easy for me because my nail art is so simple haha...

so here's what i've made, lately i really like the sponge nail art, i think it cute and add a little bit of art into my simple nail art..

 what i used is  :
Color Club black nail polish
OPI Suzi Ski in the Pyrenees
Revlon white polish
and a nail art pen

and here's my very old Halloween nail art this is the mix of pumpkin, tombstone, spider web

hope you guys like it!! 
xoxoxo


1 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola