Halloween Nail Art Challenge!!

yesterday i was blog walking and then i saw a post on Glitter Obsession about her new Nail Art Challenge for this Halloween, and i really want to join this challenge because it's fun and i never done any challenge lately!! so for more information you can go to her blog here and join this supper fun Challenge!

Participating Blogs:

-Bella from Bee creative with IsaBella
-Kaki from Glitter Obsession
-Aggie from LakkHatalom
-Almuci from Lakkon Lakk
-Andi from Love The Way We Dress
-Anne from Fashiony Nails
-CRaPTRaSH from CRaPTRaSH világa
-CrazyLadyStar from CrazyLadyStar's World
-Cs.ery from Sparkling-Nails
-GhostGirl from ~Ghotic Beauty Blog~
-GlitznGlam from GlitzNGlammer
-Ingrid from F*ck Yeah Pretty Nails
-Jia Wun from Beauty Nerd
-Karen from Nail Call
-Kat from NAILS my dreams
-Katie from The Nailaholic
-Kristine from Pink and Polished Nails
-Laruska Bee from Laruska Bee
-Leticia from Teen Polish Junkie
-Lindsey from Lindsey's Lacquer
-Lydia from Lydia's Nails
-Pardalote from Pardalote
-Réka from Pictures of my life
-Tünde from Tünciről - Nektek Rólam
-VaniLlia25 from WE LOVE NAILS
-Verus from Lakkfan

-Vickie from Nails By Vi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola