Nicole By OPI Kardasian Kolor - One Big Happy Fame-ily Swatch and Review

Today on my 2nd post i wanted to share my Nicole by OPI the kardashian Kollektion, they release a big collection last year i think there's more 12 nail polish for this collection. but i did't like all the nail polish from their collection so i only grab several color that stand out and pretty. but today i would like to share this one with you!



 One Big Happy Fame-ily, is a soft lilac with tons of silver micro in it. the formula was great and consistency was very good and coverage easy in two coats. but it doesn't come with the curved brush it was just like a regular flat brush.

then i try to do the string nail art, still i think it look very messy and too much gloppy nail polish there, but this is my 1st trial and im pretty much like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola