"THIS OR THAT" TAG GAME

Hallow! today i have the This or That Tag Game, i haven't do any of this tag game for a looong time! so thank you to Rosdiana from rosdianalittleworld for tagging me!!

so let's go to the tag game!

'

MAKE UP:
Blush or Bronzer?  Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Lipstick
Chapstick or Lipbalm?  Lipbalm
Matte or Sparkle eye shadow?  both
Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil eyeliner?  Gel
Foundation or Concealer?  Concealer
Neutral or Statement Eyes?  Statement
Liquid or Powder Foundation?  Liquid
Winged or Rimmed Liner?  Winged
Pressed or Loose Shadows?  loose
NAILS:
Neon, Pastel or Glitter Nail?   hello have u read my blog??
Long or Short?   medium i used to have a long nail but lately i love medium size
Acrylic or Natural?  Natural
Matte or Shiny?  shiny
Go for manicures or Manicure yourself?   Manicure myself
BODY: 
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Fruity or Flowery Scents? Flowery
Natural or Synthetic products? Natural
FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts?Dress
Tunic or Tshirts?Tshirts
Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals
Scarves or Hats? Definitely Scarves
Studs or Dangling Earrings? Studs
Necklace or Bracelets? Necklace
Heels of Flats? Heels
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie
HAIR:
Curly or Straight? a little bit both
Bun or Ponytail? Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel?Hair spray
Long or Short? Long
Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs? side sweep bangs
RANDOM: 
Rain or Shine? Rain
Summer or Winter? Winterr
Chocolate or Vanilla? If I have to pick? Chocolate
Pool or Beach? Pool
Mall or Online Shopping? BOTH
Cokes or Pepsi? Regular? Pepsi Cherry flavored?  COKE
Donuts or Pastry? Both
Then these are the blogger that I tagged:
 Marsha from Blush Off
Meilani from pygmalionland blog
Yoannita from Yoanita like blog
and all my reader or anyone who want to do this TAG


2 comments:

  1. Hoodie is awesome! btw are you loving Cherry Coke too?? or did I mess up the questionnaire by putting a question mark there? If you love Cherry Coke too, that is SUPER AWESOME! So good to get a little personal with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Shellaaaaa... ada yang 'both' XD memang kalau yang namanya temptation untuk shopping dan yang berhubungan sama makan-makanan.... Irresistible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola