Alfa Beauty Hair Lounge - LISSE DESIGN KERATIN THERAPY Review

Hello, today i have a new hair update for you. if you follow my blog post this past year, you guys may know that i've been coloring my hair for many times and i also i have bleach my hair for the very first time a couple month ago and after my bleaching and constant coloring, my hair become very dry, fragile, dull and frizzy also my ends are splinting and dry and curly. i was planing to cut the lower end of my hair, because i was so frustrated every time i touch my hair.

and then last week IBB staff invited me to attend a hair treatment that held by Alfa Beauty Hair Lounge, at first i wasn't that interesting with this because i am affraid to do any hair styling, because i first i thought that they'll do a re bonding stuff, and i know my hair can't do that treatment. but after i see the treatment carefully and i ask my friends about Keratin treatment, i agree to come and try it.



so i went there last Sunday with Marsha. so the treatment we got is the Keratin Treatment by Lisse Design Keratin Therapy by Alfaparf. if you don't know Alfaparf here's a little bit information that i got from their Web :

ALFAPARF MILANO professional products dedicated to sleeking or waving services are the ideal support for best hairdressers' transformation services. 
Ask an ALFAPARF MILANO hairdresser    the best solutions to express your own look

ALFAPARF MILANO products dedicated to Color or Transformation are suggested exclusively for qualified salons.
so what is  Keratin Treatment do?
Its revolutionary straightening treatment containing Keratin! 100% safe, versatile and high-performance:
  • Smooth, velvety, glossy and tangle-free hair using an innovative Keratin-based technique.
  • 100% safe
  • , conforms to European and international standards**.
  • Lasting result
  •  (up to 3 months).
  • Eliminates frizz
  • .
  • Paraben-free.

Keratin combined with the properties of oils:
  • Kera-Collagen Complex
  • Complex containing Hydrolysed Keratin and Quaternised Collagen. The complex that guarantees long-lasting smoothness (up to 3 months). With the aid of heat, it reshapes the arrangement of the hair's keratin chains, straightening them to give the characteristic smooth result.
  • Babassu oil
  • A precious oil with extraordinary emollient properties from the Amazon leaves hair soft, silky and shiny.
nah let's see how this treatment on my hair :) :

so this is my hair condition, it was so wavy and frizzy and hard to style also very very dry end 

the stylist very happy to see my hair, they said good hair for example so by their comment i know my hair in a horrible condition. so before the treatment first they have to wash my hair, and they use the Lisse Maintenence shampoo and Conditioner, i can't take the picture and i forgot to asked Marsha help me with that.

the texture of the keratin is liquid and yes they measure the product, so they used a proper amount for my hair.

 After that the stylist blow dry my hair then apply the Keratin on my hair. before the stylist apply the Keratin on my hair, she separate my hair in 5 big section and work it from the bottom of my hair .


after that they put a hair cap and leave it for 25 mins, and actually the hair cap hurts my forehead because it's tight, so i need to move it a little. 

after 25 mins, they blow dry my hair i think until it was half damp. then after that is the painful moment 

here's the painful moment for me, because they have to make a small section before they straighten my hair, and my hair become a sticky and tangled after the Keratin application, my scalp hurt like hell and i have to give a little massage to reduce the pain. 
oh they only use about 50 degrees for the flat iron because they said that my hair is very damages and can't take too much heat 

then after that rinse the Keratin and blow dry again


then this is how my hair look when the keratin apply, straighten with Keratin and the the finish look  . as you can see my hair color is change it become more lighter blonde. i was shock with the color, i want to dye it darker but the stylist said that i have to do it next week. 

so let's see some before and after 



can you see a big difference? how healthy my hair look now??? im so happy with the result and i've wash my hair for 3 times and the result still the same, and i love love my new hair condition. 

here's my final hair look, so beautiful and like a dream hair! i was so surprise with the result because my hair feel so soft, shine, no more frizzy hair and coarse or dry end! like i said before i plaing to cut my lower tips hair because the damage, but after the treatment i don't feel any dry or curly ends anymore! and im very happy with that!

so if you have the same hair problem like me i would really recommended this treatment for you, it doesn't damage your hair, because the Keratin will help fill the open cuticle on your hair.

you can get this hair Treatment at Annawijaya saloon, for this hair treatment if you have medium short hair like me it cost about IDR 1.200.000,- if you have longer hair it might cost about IDR 1.700.000,-. and it will last for 2-3 month.



5 comments:

  1. wwiiihh pricey T.T tp hasilnya emg bagus sihh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know but you can get 50% off if you come with me or mention me to the saloon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is providing the different articles in this blog. Thanks a lot for providing the nice info in this blog. Keratin Hair Treatment and Brazilian Blowout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some the various of just a lobster have become just like appetizing.
    Self-stimulation should be a period of comfy discovery and also tenderness, so this experience takes time
    to try to to the proper way. Farrenheit some sort of bulgaria for 25 a matter of minutes and
    basting.

    My weblog :: Lamona Single Conventional Oven Price

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola