Franken Time! Hidden Glitter

hello im back with a Franken nail polish that i made a couple days ago, since i haven't but any new polish and i really want to wear something new, so i decided to make a new nail polish by my self. i have no idea what kind of color that i want to make, so before i pour a lot's nail polish i decided to mix small amount of nail polish into a plastic plate, until i happy with the final result. so here's my franken!


for the main color i want it to be a dark steel grey, with a hidden glitter. it only need 2 coats for the full opacity and i really like the finish look, and it look much better in real life because you can see the purple and blue glitter much better.

here's for better glitter look!

mix :
- OPI My Number One Nemesis
- OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees
- OPI Designer De Better
- OPI Austin-Tatious Turqoise
- OPI Divine Swine
- Nicole by OPI Kandal the Katwalk
- La Girl Overdose 



1 comments:

  1. The color is really different huh. Love the glitters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola