Halloween Nail Art Challenge Round Up!!

hai hai today i would like to do a super short post on my Halloween Nail Art Challenge round up! in case you miss it you can read and see all my nail art from this post :)

 Challenge no 1 : Pumpkin 


Challenge no 2 : Blood

Challenge no 3 : Spider Web



 Challenge no 4 : Candy Corn



Challenge no 5 : Tomb Stone



Challenge no 6 : Batz


Challenge no 7 : Spider


Challenge no 8 : Ghost 




Challenge no 9 : Mummy 



Challenge no 10 : Halloween Character




Challenge no 11 : Haunted House




2 comments:

  1. cool ! paling suka yang pumpkin, batz, spider, halloween character sm haunted house XD
    kapan" bikin tutorial nya ce.. yg gradasi" gitu.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankss, nanti aku coba bikin video tutorial yaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola