Halloween Nail Art Final Nail Art Challenge - Haunted House

haii, today is the final day of the Halloween Nail art Challenge, for today we are actually can do any nail art that we want but still related to Halloween, so i decided to make a haunted house nail art. i seen this nail art on the Bundle Monster Contest on Facebook, and i really like the nail art and the sponge background and the stamping idea, so i why not to copy that? Haunted House


this is im using the sponge technique, the sponge i used is make up sponge. the nail polish that i used
- China glaze Grape pop
- OPI Dimsum Plum
- OPI In My Back Pocket
- China Glaze Golden Opportunity 

for the stamp im using Bundle Monster : BM-224, BM-213, BM-222, BM-13
with konad special black nail polish.

i really love this mani and i never thought that i am able to do this sponge gradient nail art almost perfect like this. i've try it before and i fail and then i stop trying until now..

so i hope you like this and wish you have a great Halloween Party!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks AMAZING! I love it and if I am doung this, it prob will take hours Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mani! :) I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola