Ozotic 515 Review And Swatch

Hai today i would like to share my new favorite holo nail polish! this is from Ozotic as you guys know that i've been in love with this brand, because they have an amazing nail polish color, specially with the hologram and duo chrome. as you know i got this from my Sponsor/ favorite place to but Ozotic nail polish Bubble Talk Shop.














Ozotic 515, is a light blue or i may say a aqua holographic nail polish. the holo is the linear holographic. the holo is very strong specially when i took a picture with my blackberry camera, the holo just amazing! so this is pretty much a sheer nail polish. you need probably 3 coats for the opacity. the drying time was good and it shine and no chipping, also the holo isn't gone when you apply a top coat.



then i decided to do a stamp nail art, because honestly i dont know what ind nail art that wont cover the beauty of this nail polish, so i decided a stamping because we still can see the beauty holo from this nail polish.

so hope you guys like this post, if you intersted with this nail polish you can get this from :

Bubble Talk Shop for about IDR 180.000..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola