China Glaze Whirled Away Swatch And Review

Hai today i have new polish from China Glaze, the reason i buy this because this one look unique and non of the Big nails company has done this before, i saw this nail polish mostly from Indie nail polish maker, and since i can't purchase the Indie polish because the expensive shipping fee, so i that the reason i finally purchased this polish!

 left : China Glaze Whirled Away over OPI Alpin Snow 
right : China Glaze Whirled Away over colorclub fashion addict 
China Glaze Whirled Away is a clear base with black bar glitter and black medium hexagon and big white hexagon glitter, the main color is the black bar and the black hexagon. to be honest this was pain in the butt! i have to apply about 3-4 coats to get all the glitter on my nails, and sometimes the black hexagon n bar glitter are too much in one spot. 
but since this is look so unique i forgive that problem but i just wish that this has more dense glitter. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola