Jordana Glitter Polish - Gemstone Swatch And Review

Today i would like to share my second Jordana nail polish that i got a few weeks ago. i got this nail polish at Cherry Culture and i really want to grab other color but the one that i love the most is not available and it always say's coming soon, and i dont know when it will available. so that's why i just ended up with two nail polish.


so today is the Gemstone which i think it was a blue glitter polish. it look blue on the bottle but once you apply it to your nail the silver hex glitter in it. so let's go see the swatch!!


Gemstone is a pack of multi color, size glitter with clear base. on the bottle the main glitter color is blue, but once you apply it on the nails the strong color is the big silver hexagon glitter. on my first photo it was about 3 thick coat without any base and top coat. then on the 2nd photo it was two layer over OPI Dating Royal.


so here's my "macro" shot for this nail polish. as you can see it packed with silver  gold and gold hexagon glitter. and you got red, blue and green hexagon glitter.

i love this nail polish color, it was so unique and has lot's glitter color and different size. the drying time was just fine with 4 thick coat i think i only need about 10mins.

i would definitively to purchase other color from this nail polish but only the multi glitter color, because it was interesting for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola