My Gem Nail Art For Christmas

hey today i decided to do a Christmas nail art,  this is my attemep to do 3D nail art with gems and bids, they look so simple just because i just started this again and i still need to adjusting again with this type of nail art.


 first i apply two coats of Jolly Hilly from China Glaze and this was a one of nail color that came out last year for Christmas. this is such a pretty dark green with micro shimmer in it. and it was opaque in two coats.

then i stamp it with China Glaze Jingle Bells and sponge it on the tip of my nail. then after that i added a snow nail sticker and added a gems and gems. as i mention before this is pretty much a simple and easy nail art to do.


so i hope you guys like this mani, and see you tomorrow for beauty make up post :D 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! You arranged everything so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is lovely and very festive! I love it! I dont have christmas gem though so maybe i should just do the sponge glitter. I love this nail art. So so merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have pretty nails and very creative!
    I wish I have nails like yours -_______-



    *new follower*
    http://nothingbutlovehandles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolly Holly and Emerald Sparkle are 2 of my fav greens (both from China Glaze to use for holiday. And how great that Pantone picked emerald for the color for 2013! We are going to see greens in all shades all yr long now. I bet we see a lot of that apple green and the summer not quite neon lime green back in style again too. Excited - I have love wearing green polish and in clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola