OPI Ski Teal We Drop Swatch, Review And Nail Art

i really don't know what to called this nail art or post, i was planning to do a Christmas  nail art, but i failed in the process so i finally i decided to do a sponge nail art which you probably cant see it and glitter tips.  

OPI Ski Teal We Drop, is a medium dark teal. the formula was cream and fast drying also so shiny! i really love this color!


for the base im using OPI OPI Ski Teal Drop, then sponge it with China Glaze Little Drummer Boy, then for the glitter tips im using OPI Teenage Dream. 

so this is my short post for today, hope you guys like it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola