Pond's Age miracle BB+ Cream Light Review And Swatch

hai, today i have a new BB cream from Pond's, i saw this BB cream last week while i was shopping with my mom at local supermarket, and i was suprise that Pond's finally release a BB cream because i never heard the news before, so i go to the counter and check the product and tested on the back of my hand. and my first impression that this BB cream has a light color and easy to blend also after i apply it to my hand, it feels so soft and smooth!

so i decided to grab this when i go to the other mall, but unfortunately  this product is still new and you only can find this at Hypermart and Foodhall! i got mine at Foodhall the price tag is about IDR 98.000,- it's quite pricey for a "drugstore/supermarket" brand, but after the test i really want to try this product.

there's two type of this BB cream, they are Flawless White Whitening Expert BB+ Cream SPF 30 PA++  and Age Miracle Anti Aging Expert BB+ Cream SPF 30 PA++. and i yes i purchased the wrong product haha! i got the anti aging and it's for Women age 30++. i think im gonna purchased the other one.

ingredient list 

it comes with a tube bottle and easy to squish the product and you also can measure how much the product you want. i love this bottle try but i hate the caps, the caps color is a silver chrome which is  once you touch it it'll look dirty no mater how many times you clean it, so i prefer it comes with a clear caps.


the texture is a creamy and it has a pink tone in it, it suitable for NC20 - 25, if you have darker skin like me i wont suggests you to purchased this. it is easy to blend and it give's you a dewy look, not too much but enough to make you look youth! it does brighten you skin color, but not in the scary way!


the coverage : medium coverage, it does hide a my red blemishes, but you can still see the bumps here and there. you can apply two layer, but i don't feel the need for that other wise i'll feel greasy on my face.

the scent, it does have a skin care scent but not over powering

after a few hours since the application the BB cream seems blend to my skin even better and it does give me the dewy look that i want, also it doesn't make my face look oily!


sorry for the minimum make up look, i wasn't feeling doing any heavy make up look since i just want to have a dinner with my BF and some friends and it was late so i just pull a little bit of make up.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha, that's funny Chell, you can find this at Guardian and Watsons too but I think the packaging looks cheap and too thin LOL. I want the flawless white too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks pretty nice. Does it break you out? Any bad aftertaste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep i just saw it and just grab it right away! after that i notice the packaging color is different

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jadi penasaran banget sama bb cream pond's
    Ooh iya stel..oil control nya oke gak?
    Penasaran soalnya.....
    Simple makeup nya bagus kok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woaaa!!! never knoe kalo PONDS ngeluarin BB cream jugaa *hebohh* XD XD hasil baca review oke pula racun baruuu XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. margylove, hayuk coba, ok sih enak di pakenya and aluss :D sayang salah beli
    how stupid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola