Sleek Olympic Games Collection Swatch, Review and FOTD

Hai Back with the Make Up posting. i really want to review this Sleek Olympic collection months ago but i don't have the inspiration for the make up look that im want to create with this palette. since this palette is so colorful and bright.



i got my palette from Beaute de Amour and i got this per set and it was so cheap, i got all this set for only IDR 250,000. i love sleek and i think you guys know it i've been posting about sleek palette a few months ago, so every time sleek launch new palette i feel the need to buy them!

first i want to review the palette :


it come with new packaging and new plate pressing which is flat and i don't really like it, i prefer the waffle style, it look more cute to me. 


despite with the new pressing plate. the quality of this shadow is the same and has that pigmentation that Sleek usually offer to us. the color range are amazing and so beautiful and bright. 
you got 10 shimmer color and 2 matte color. 


Sleek Honour blush, this is my first Sleek blush ever and i am very happy with the quality of this blush! they so pigmented and look so beautiful on my cheek. when i saw this blush on the Adv. im so happy and so interesting with the color


Honour blush is a deep rosy brown with a hint of gold shimmer, which is so pretty with medium skin tone like me, and it's really can warm up your face color but not make it look so dark or dull.
the pigmentation was amazing! for the staying power i can't tell you because i just use it once last night.


Sleek Pout Polish Pride, this is actually my 2nd pout polish from sleek and i was a little bit hate the scent of the previous pout polish that i have. it smell weird and i don't like it, so i give it to my cousin. luckily this one has a better scent and i really love this!


the color is very identical with the blush but it was a little bit lighter, and i has strong gold glitter in it. you need about 3 coats for the full opacity.

so finally here's my crazy make up look that i did last night, i did a video tutorial for this look, but i don't know should i post it or not.


Face :
Make Over Foundation
Coty Airspun loose powder
Sleek Honour Blush

eye :
Sleek Glory Palette
Revlon color stay liquid liner
Black eyeshadow for the brow
eyelash

Lips
Sleek Pride Pout Polish.


1 comments:

  1. Oh sleek! How i want thee! The pigmentation looks great. I love the look you create. It is unique so yea def post ur video tutorial! Pls do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola