Deborah Lippmann True Blood Forsaken Duo Review And Swatch

Hai, today i have a special duo set from Deborah Lippmann, why it's special because this collection is inspired from the TV series that i like in 2012, it the True Blood! at first i didn't like this show because the language and other things, but a couple months ago i was bored and all my tv series was on haitus so i decided to watch this again, and after that im really like the series until the last season it's kinda disappointing and awkward season for me.

so i missed the Tarte True Blood palette and to be hones i still want that palette and i still can get it through ebay with 900$ price tag! but hey im not rich so im not gonna purchased it haha! i was so happy that Deborah Lippmann decided to collaborate with True Blood for their nail polish collection! i think there's two set for this Tv Series, one is the Forsaken and  Bad Things which contains 3 mini nail polish, i still cant decided should i get one or not!

 oh i love the packaging, the detail print is so elegant and Gothic and really represent True Blood! so i was so happy with it!

inside you get two full size nail polish which im gonna show you now!


Fiary Dust is a sheer white packed with a micro duochrome shimmer which shift from yellow, orange to magenta, this is such a beautiful color, you can wear it alone like my picture above i used about 4 coats for the full coverage, but i think it will look beautiful too if you layer it with other color!


Human Nature is a nude cream with a little bit hint of chocolate, this is a perfect nude for me it does make my hand look brighter! this was perfectly opaque in two coats, but the formula was a little bit thick but that's not a big problem for me.

so far im in love with this set, they over such a beautiful set of nail, specially the fairy dust! i think it was worth the price tag for this duo, they have a good formula and good color too.

do you have this set? what do you think? let me know in the comment bellow.


2 comments:

  1. priscilla clara siregarJanuary 5, 2013 at 12:51 AM

    Warna yang fairy dust cakeeppp.. ^^
    Kalau yang human nature kayaknya gak muncul deh di kukuku, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. warnanya emang sheer cii butuh berlapis" baru keluar hahha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola