IBB MUC - Must Have Red

Hai, today i would like to share my FOTD for the IBB make up challenge, i think this is a fun challenge, where you can really show off how good and creative you can be on make up application!

at first i want to do a crazy all red make up look, but then i think let's do a make up which you can still wear it when you hang out with your friends or for special occasion, so by this also i can share to other people how to wear a red or unusual color for regular make up.


so i decided to use a orange brick color for the main color then gradient it with a red and deep burgundy color, so it look more wearable and not scary eye make up!

and for the face i keep it very simple because i did a bold eye and lips and i don't want to look like a clown! for the lips im try the ombre lips from black to deep red and on the center of my lips im using a shimmer eyeshadow for the highlight.

 so here's my final Make up for the IBB MUC Must Have Red!


Product that i used :

Face :
Etude House Precious Mineral Bb cream
Sari Ayu Alas bedak in Kuning Langsat for under eye
Coty translusent loose powder
Sephora Compact foundation
Maybeline clear smooth blush - fresh rose

eye :
UDPP primer potion
Nars E/S California
sari ayu 25th anniv eye shadow : red, black, deep red and burgundy
brow : MUA Brow Set
mascara Maybeline falsies

lips:
lucas papaw oiniment
Revlon color burst crimson
Pixy moisture lipstick no R-02
Black eye shadow
pearl eyeshadow

so i hope you guys like this make up look and wish me luck!
PS: i did a make up video tutorial for this look if you want to see how i did this look go to this link here

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola