Luca's Papaw Ointment Review

Hey today i would like to review about the Luca's Papaw Ointment that i got a few months ago from my sister in law, i really dont have any idea what this stuff does or the function, all i know is that my sis-law said that this stuff good for mosquito bite and minor scar, so i have no interest with this, until i did some research about this.


so here's some Benefit about Luca's Papaw

Every day, thousands of users of Lucas Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse.
The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:
  • Minor Burns & Scalds
  • Sunburn
  • Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
  • Nappy Rash & Chafing
  • Insect Bites
  • Splinters & Thorns
Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
With so many uses and applications, it is always great to have a red jar of Lucas' Papaw Ointment handy in the home. Or, carry some with you on the go in the convenient 25g red tube.
Luca's Papaw Ointment comes in 3 size which :
25gr in tube packaging , 75gr in a jar packaging , 200gr in a jar packaging. i think the 25gr is good enough for me because it was small and travel friendly and i think this is will last for a long time..


i love the seal for this, it was unique and cute!! also by this you know for sure that you got a un-used product




i try this product on my elbow first because at the time my elbow skin is very dry, and i only need a small amount of product about the size of peas. the next morning i did check my elbow and it fell more soft and moist. i was pretty much impress with this Luca's Papaw Ointment, it does help to moisten a very dry skin like your elbow and lips and cuticles!  most people might use this product for a lipbalm, but i don't like the feel of this product on my lips just because it was too oily and shinny, maybe because i dont have a very rough or chipped lips.



sadly you can only get this from Australia, but if you want this product i think my sister in law still have a couple stock for this, so if you interested to try this product you can contact me for the price.

i totally recommended this product for you who have a dry skin and chipped lips, also if you have baby this is good for diaper rash.


2 comments:

  1. shell mao donk klo masih ada stok, harganya berapa yah? thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haii 80rb kimmii,, email ajah klo mau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola