NOTD Essence Gorgeus Bling Bling Review And Swatch

hai today i have the new Essence Colour & go nail polish, have you notice that they changed the bottle shape from a regular round bottle into a "pear" bottle shape? i really love the new bottle shape it's cute and unique, the bottle it self has a very long neck and the brush also new it has the round brush tip it looked like the Nicole By OPI brush. and it also comes in 8ml which is the old bottle only 5ml!


Gorgeus Bling Bling, is a weird orange look color this isn't a traditional orange nail color which is good for me because i am a big fan of weird nail color. it has a irregular gold flakes in it, it's like a hidden treasure! iit was opaque in two coats. it easy to apply just like the other Essence nail polish.

i did a little bit nail art with this,i added a gold glitter on the tips and then  add a black star dazzling for this




over all im very happy with this, love the new color and the new bottle, but i dont like the long neck bottle it's look weird.

hope you guys have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Great color and I really like the mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice mani! Your blog is gorgeous! Why don't we follow each other? I'm a nail blogger too

    Alice in WonderNails
    Alice on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola