OCC Conceal (Concealer) Review

Hai, today i have the OCC consealer, lately i've been looking for a good consealer that can cover my dark circle, acne spot and scar. i found one that im in love with which is the Tarte 3 in 1 consealer sadly they discontinue that product and i have backups for that Tarte, but eventually i have to seek a replacement for this.


i've been watching Nikkie's Tutorial and she said that OCC conseal is good and it helps hide dark circle also Temptalia said the same thing and they both say that this consealer need more rave, because this is such a good consealer. and i really trust this two people so i decided to grab this consealer from Beauty.com while they have a 20% off!


 this consealer comes in 12 shade and divided yellow based shade and red based shade. the packaging pretty much simple, comes with a clear screw top jar, and you can see the product right away.the consealer is in a hardener block.


you got 8,5 grams consealer which i think a lot and it'll last for a long time and it cost 20$ around IDR 264.000,-. i think this worth the money, the product is amazing and it last for a long time and it doesn't move or sink to your fine lines 


The product looks dry in the packaging but once you dip you fingers or brush in it, the product started to melt and quit easy to blend it to the skin. i picked Y2 and found out that this is tad too dark for me, i should pick Y1. but i still can use the consealer and i think the mix of Y1 and Y2 will be the perfect match for my skin tone.


and here's how the product look's on me i wont say much but see it for ur self

Before and After
before and after
this consealer also help to cover my acne and redness and it does give me more flawless look. since lately i have lot's of acne and bad breakout, i only use this consealer and compact powder to help hide those imperfection.



and here's me with a little powder, eye make up, blush and lipstick 


here before and after. i did not edit this photo i never understand how to photo shop my picture and make it look perfect, so what you see it's the real photo.

final thought :
+ amazing coverage
+ easy to blend
+ 12 shade available
+ no it's not expensive for 20$ with this amazing coverage and finish and how long lasting the product!

- i wish it come in tube or stick because i don't like pot container. 

i would really recommended this product for you who have a bog problem with dark circle and acne scar! 
and finally i found my love for consealer!! and absolutely will get the Y1 or R1! it's worth it!!

4 comments:

  1. Cakeppp bangett... OCC ini beli dimana ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. beli di FD Gabby. tp sering OSS untuk si Y1 and Y2

    ReplyDelete
  3. bisa tahan sampai brp lama? :)

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola