Aengland - Princess Sabara Swatch And Review

hai today i have my new A-england nail polish that just arrived from UK last week, i was afraid that my parcel  will be destroy with the new Royal Mail new regulation, also my parcel came late, usually it only took 10-14 days to arrived, but this time it was almost 1 month since my parcel was send and i haven't get it..

then i contacted Adina and the Team asking about my parcel and they respond was so fast and kind and i think this is my best customer service that i ever ever had in 23 years in my life! they said if the parcel was destroy they'll refund or send me the same product as i ordered before. i mean if the parcel was destroy it wasn't they fault, it was the RM fault. this is why im so happy with A-england and i respect this brand even more!!

so into the polish shall we? i got 3 polish from their last event which is the Thank You Event, where all the polish sale for only 6£ usually they sell this polish for 9£!!

Princess Sabara :  Alluringly feline golden olive bronzite, the sacrificial Princess constantly shifts with her elusive, myriad hues.


Princess Sabara (Tristam eyes), is part from The Legend collection. in my opinion this is a light yellow- green base with a scattered  holo. this isn't the strong holo effect like other polish, but this is beautiful and this was opaque in two coats. and i think i do not need mention how perfect the formula is!


here's i added she walks in beauty on the tip which i'll review it later on. and i try to capture a macro shot for this pretty!

overall A-england always impress me with their nail polishes, they look so amazing and pretty and not to mention how great the service is.

in the meantime they do not offer international shipping because the new regualation from Royal Mail, so if you looking for this polish you can go to Bubble Talk Shop to get this polish, i think she have some stock for A-england. or you can get this polish from this seller llarowe , ninja polish, and for Singapore Base you can get it from mei mei signatures.

hope you guys have a great day/ night depends where you are now,,
talk to you soon..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola