Benefit Hervana Boxed Powder Review, Swatch and FOTD

Hai Guys, today i have a Benefit product to share with you. i was meant to post this product last year but i really forgot to take picture when im using this product so that's why i just got the chance to swatch and snap a picture while im wearing this blush.


do you know that Benefit is finally will be available in Indonesia?? they will be here around March or May, if you want to know more details about the launching and also if you want to win some goodies from Benefit you can follow them at Facebook,  Twitter and Instagram. also they opening a job desk now and you can see all the details on their twitter account.


Hervana is my 2nd blush from Benefit, my first blush from Benefit is the Bella bamba and i love that blush so much, and i just released that i never write any post or review about Bella bamba before. i'll post my bella bamba later on, i promise!!




the reason i got Hervana is because the packaging and the fun pan color, you got 4 color and three of the contains shimmer and one matte. but the shimmer isn't too much and it doesn't show up on the check once you apply it.



 These four shades—lucky shell is , divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight, which offer you a soft blushing for you check. As the pigmentation part this one isn't too opaque if you compare it to the Bella Bamba, but it's good for everyday blush color. it has a soft and smooth texture that sit well on the skin. also it  stay for about 5 hours on me.


i love this blush for everyday look or just when i dont want to wear lot's of make up. it give me a glowy and fresh look. also this powder has a lovely scent but it's not too much, and the scent isn't last long after application,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola