Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk - B101 Swatch And Review

Hallo, today i have a Korean make up brand that i got last year the collection called Dear My Blooming. for this collection you got a powder compact, lipgloss, nail polis, lipstick and blush.
as you guys know that i don't really into Korean make up brand, i don't know why but i just not looking for Asian Brand. but i loved to try new product.

the packaging is cute and so princess like. and to be honest the love design reminds me to Verawang Princess perfume.


so let's review the lipstick :
Dear My blooming Lips-Talk, it comes with a soft pink color with cute bow design. i really like the packaging, it simple but cute.

i got the shade B101, which is the perfect nude lips color for me. this was a warm pink with little bit hint of peach color. the texture so creamy and it does moisture my lips. and it doesn't have any annoying smell which i love so much.


long wearity : well it last about 3 hour or so without eating. if you eat and drink the lip color will be gone for sure. and it doesn't give you a stain so if you planning to wear this for party when you need to eat and drink you really need to touch up.


so far i love this lipstick it doesn't make my lips chips or dry and it has a great color! i will get this shade again when im done with this one..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola