Eye Candy Bulle Brown Review And FOTD

hellow, today i have a new lens to show you. i got this lens from Geo Sofltens rooms she's my new sponsor for circle lens and this is my 1st time got sponsor for circle lens, but as you guys must know non of the sponsor ship will change my opinion about the product review.


Geo Softlens room kindly asked me what lens that i would like to try on, i tell her that it's up to her i'll accept it and review it for her, but she insist me to pick on, and i finally decided to try the Eye Candy Bulle brown, since i don't have any brown lens at the moment.

so let's the lens,

again i got the PIII series, i don't know if there's any series or different code for Bulle Brown.


i really like the design from this lens, its kinda weird but it looks good on the eye. the lens color is brighter from what i expected, and to be honest i was afraid that this lens will look unnatural on my eyes. 


Original Made in Korea

Kadar air : 48 %
Diameter : 15mm
Bahan : silicone hydrogel
Minus : 0, 50 - 700
Disposable :6 months






  
so let's go for the review :

Pattern :
same as the Bulle Blue, i love the pattern !

color :
LOVED IT! it look so bright when im not using it, once i try it on it look natural and blend nicely to my eye colour.

comfort :
i think it has the same comfort as the Bulle Blue that i reviewed here, actually this lens was broken when i try it out, i think i torn it by accident, but i feel the same comfort as the Bulle Blue

enlargement :
it does give you an enlargement but not too much. looking for dolly look this isn't the lens that you want.

over all i love this lens, love the color! 

thank you to Geo Softlens Room for this lens!

you can get this lens from Geo Softlens Room for IDR 160,000


you can get Discount 5% off by mentioning 
PolishWonderland




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola