Nails Inc London Magnetic - London Town Swatch And Review

hey today i have another nails inc magnetic polish, i got this when it was on sale on sephora and the reason i bought this because the color and it was cheap and i think why now to try another color, so here's my review for Nails Inc magnetic polish


London Town is a light taupe brown shade which is so pretty color and im in love with this shade and i think this is the limited edition color! for the magnetic part i still find that it's hard to me to get the perfect magnetic effect, as you can see on my picture it was my 3rd tryout and it look so ugly! but again the color look so pretty! drying time was amazing fast and it look so glossy with out top coat

i really love the color but i just can't play around with the magnetic, but  one day i still going to get the other magnetic effect from Nails Inc.

so i hope you guys like this post and don't forget to join my giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola