OPI Mermaid Tears Swatch And NOTD

Hai, this is a last minute post! i was running out of new polish to swatch so i grabbed my pastel nail polish to celebrate the almost spring season also green is  a color trend for 2013 right so i decided to pick a green pastel nail polish for today.


since it;s been a long long long time since i played with gems, pearls and other nail art stuff i really can't make any nail art these day. im just used to waering a plain nail polish. i wanted to back with nail art, but some how i just cant do it anymore, i dont have the inspiration for it. and i missed it so much..

but for now this is the best nail art that i can do, back to simple :)

hope you guys have a great weekend :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola