Ozotic Mish Mash 531 Swatch And Review

Hai, today i have another Ozotic nail polish that i got from Bubble Talk shop, the main reason i got this was because it was holo and it look beige, pink and soft purple holo for me, also it was a limited edition polish and i know that i have to get one of this polish, so i did and im very happy with my decision!

and please do forgive me for lot's of picture for this post, because this polish just deserve tons of photo to show how beautiful she is!


 Ozotic Mish Mash 531 on the bottle it look more pink and soft purple and on some angled it look warn bronze color. since this is a sheer polish you need to layer it over dark or any color nail polish, this time i choose OPI Ski Teal We Drop. this was 2 coats of 531. the holo effect is so strong and this is a pool  holo. i  really have to say that this is a perfect holo polish that i ever own!


all this picture was taken under artificial light and im using flash, so that's why the holo effect shows up so strong!



i really like this color and i wish i have more from this collection, and sadly they discontinued the 500 collection, but i think you still can get from their networking. if you from Indonesia you can get it from Bubble Talk Shop, i think she still have lot's stock for this series!
so hope you guys have a great night!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola